[Asterisk-Users] Happy New Year!!

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Wed Dec 31 13:12:14 MST 2003

> Mr. West I've been called arrogant, egotistical, self centered and even an
> asshole but I think i have enough sense to realize that not everyone is on
> the same level just because you didn't need a howto guide doesn't mean
> others don't or won't.  By the way, two closing points.  First of all
> someone recommended you to me the other day.  Termed you as a "competent
> asterisk consultant".  I must say at this point, my opinion has been
> clouded by your lack of social ettiquette.  Secondly, that bottom portion
> of the mail was intended for Wipeout.

Yes I know it was intended for Wipeout but if it was you need to send it
to him and not to the mailing list.  Secondly your attack on my social
ettiquette just shows you have none.  If you wanted to attack me
personally you should have done it off list and not in a public place. I
admit I can be a jerk at times... but nobody said I had to be nice.  I'm
the type of person that will tell it like it is and not sugar coat it.  I
am usually very blunt.  You piss me off... I tell you...

I admit most people may not pickup stuff as fast as others... but writing
a howto for x distro and putting it up for the world isn't very helpful in
the first place.  A howto needs to generalized so it can cover a wider
selection of linux distros.  I guess I should have been more clear in my
response... but I figured most people would have picked up on that.

Thanks for the opinion... because we all know that I care what you think.

bkw