[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Web Dialer

Steve Woolley swoolley at adstelecom.com
Wed Dec 31 12:42:42 MST 2003

I am putting together a solution that will employ the Digium TE410P with
one T1 going out the PSTN and the other front-ending a PBX. The idea is
that based on a URL, Asterisk will dial an employee behind the PBX. When
the employee picks up, Asterisk will dial the customer (detailed in the
URL). I am assuming Asterisk can work with Apache (through AGI maybe) to
dial the employee and then connect to the customer via info in the URL
(or related through some sort of DB lookup). Another requirement will be
to record the phone call as well.

I have worked a bit with Asterisk and am very happy with what it can do
-- and would prefer to stay with Asterisk. The question is, can Asterisk
handle what my requirements are or would this better be served by
Bayonne?

--
Steve Woolley
IT Manager