[Asterisk-Users] Anyone, ideas for incoming call management for CRM system

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Wed Dec 31 09:53:49 MST 2003

You may wish to try Java.  It is a client OS independent programming
language.  With a server side part and a client side part, it might provide
a solution.  It also has some nifty event based handling features that make
the client side work well with the server side.  In other words, when events
happen on Asterisk, they can be served out to the client as they occur
without any client side polling needed.  This client/server/event based
operation is described well in most of the Java books I've been through.  I
just haven't had the time to implement it yet.

Ray Burkholder
ray at oneunified.net
http://www.oneunified.net
704 644 6999 x2002