[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Sip Registration

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Tue Dec 30 13:17:05 MST 2003

Hey,

I am currently working on a Polycom 500 phone & Asterisk solution, and
the key is definitely to use the xml config files that Matt spoke of.
That combined with an FTP server (setup like the sip docs say) work very
well in getting the phone to do what you want.  It then becomes getting
the config files for Asterisk that will make it all work.

I will update on what I finally have when I am done....

Sean