[Asterisk-Users] E100P configuration

Dawid Mielnik D.Mielnik at elka.pw.edu.pl
Tue Dec 30 04:49:47 MST 2003

Hi !

I am trying to configure two E100P cards, but I am a bit confused with
zapta.conf in what I am trying to achieve.

The * will be connected to a pstn switch with two E1 PRI lines. The E1 lines
will be used for incoming calls as well as outgoing calls.

My problem now is what to put in zapta.conf, I would like to group all
channels from both cards together (if that's possible). Does this make sense
?

context=default
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_net
;pridialplan=national
overlapdial=yes
group=1
channel => 1-15,17-31,32-46,48-62

what does "channel include" ? all the channels d and b ?

Thanks for your help.

Dave