[Asterisk-Users] E100P pinouts anyone?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Dec 29 11:38:51 MST 2003

If you just get a few "error 500's" at startup - these can be ignored.  I
get these all the time, and the few a the beginning do not seem to cause a
problem.

However, if you get lots of them when you are receiving traffic (incoming
calls), I think it has something to do with the PRI frame buffer overflow
problem that Digium is aware of. I get dozens of these along with hundreds
of frame retries when I have lots of traffic.

If the latter, please email support at digium.com as well, to make sure they
have it on their list.

Regards
Scott