[Asterisk-Users] E100P pinouts anyone?

bam bam at cqm.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 09:00:59 MST 2003

Thanks for that, I had used 1&2 and 5&6. Doh!

The datalink now comes up, but I get repeated messages about an unknown error. There is only one reference in the archives and it was never answered, so I'm stuck again.

WARNING[180236]: File chan_zap.c. Line 5733 (zt_pri_error): PRI read on 48 failed: Unknown error 500 PRI got event: 8