[Asterisk-Users] E100P pinouts anyone?

bam bam at cqm.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 08:11:48 MST 2003

I'm trying to hookup an E100P to an E1 PRI that I know is working, it
drives an Ascend Max happily. The E100P has a red LED flashing away slowly
and the telco switch reports that there is no level one signalling link.

So that I can rule out the obvious things does anyone have the pinouts for
the RJ45 on the E100P? I've tried straight through and crossover to no avail.

I get a couple of errors on modprobing the driver, but if I reverse the
order it seems to load OK. ztcfg is happy and zttool seems to see the card
so I'm pretty certain it is something silly.

any help gratefully received.

Brian

[root at pigsy root]# modprobe zaptel
[root at pigsy root]# modprobe wct1xxp
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 32: No such device or address (6)
/lib/modules/2.4.20-24.9/misc/wct1xxp.o: post-install wct1xxp failed
/lib/modules/2.4.20-24.9/misc/wct1xxp.o: insmod wct1xxp failed
[root at pigsy root]# modprobe wcfxs
[root at pigsy root]# modprobe wct1xxp
[root at pigsy root]#