[Asterisk-Users] RE: TDM Card loses Dialtone and Battery

Sun Dec 28 22:54:06 MST 2003

I might add that I has similar problems on a very frequant basis,
finally I 'accidentally' found a version of asterisk + zaptel modules
that was stable for more than 6 weeks. Eventually I asked for (and got)
a replacement card from digium with the internal power connector. This
worked fine with the same software versions, although it crashed once
after about 3 weeks.

I've just updated to current CVS of everything, and will see how it
goes.

I'm not doing anything major out of the ordinary, I have a single X101P,
a single TDM400P and a 2 channel (single BRI) i4l ISDN card. I use IAX
to connect to a *very* lightly used extension (ie, iax to second
asterisk to sip ata186).

Regards,
Adam

 --