[Asterisk-Users] SHARING DIGITAL CONTENT

Nil Mekki mekki at mextor.com
Sun Dec 28 12:03:55 MST 2003

If you want to send mms, one solution would be to link (*) with kannel
(a sms, mms, wap platform, see www.kannel.org).
With kannel, you have 2 solutions:
-small use : connect a gsm modem with your computer
-large use : connect to a sms center trough tcp/ip
In both cases, you will have some transfert fees, in the first case with
you mobile phone bill and in the second case you will receive a bill
from the sms center.
And finally, in both cases, you will be able to receive data (wap, sms,
mms) on your platform and manage it.