[Asterisk-Users] Vocera Communication Badge

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Dec 27 13:58:32 MST 2003

Hi again!

> > yesterday I came across the "Vocera Communication Badge" and now I'd like
> > to know if anyone here has played with that thing (or even just seen it
>
> Looks interesting. I seem to remember something a while back regarding
> VoiceXML and the TellMe folks.  Maybe there is something that is open
> sourced regarding speach recognition on the server side.

Now I also found an interesting review comparing client solutions for
VoIP throug WLAN (let's add a "wireless" keyword for the search engines):

http://www.kinetowireless.com/news/industry_articles/vowlan_takeoff.html

This includes a secion on the Vocera. The concept as such surely deserves
some aaahs and oooohs... :-)

Philipp