[Asterisk-Users] Problems with outgoing calls

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Fri Dec 26 06:44:18 MST 2003

Hi-
As far as problem 2 is concerned, asterisk should have no problem with that
call rate- one call per second, as long as the first call on a particular
channel is complete before you initiate another on that same channel.

I have had problems trying to initiate more than about 15 calls (on
different channels) at exactly the same time, and find I have to stagger the
starts a bit.  I have a call generation script (very simple) to generate
call load for testing, if that's what you're trying to accomplish.  It's
good for generating huge call volumes for IVR testing.
Let me know if you need it!

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.

Email:          scott "at" evtmedia.com