[Asterisk-Users] X101P stopped working. Newbie seeks help

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Dec 25 13:42:22 MST 2003

This is probably not the problem, but if you have a slow machine (<500MHz),
you might try putting a couple seconds of "sleep" between each stage of the
startup (modprobe, ztcfg, asterisk etc) and see if it helps.   One of my
machines is slow, and I had the same problem with the demo kit.  Or, instead
of starting everything automatically at reboot, do each step manually (with
-vv on ztcfg) and see if you get any errors.

Good luck
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.