[Asterisk-Users] Unlocking Vonage ATA 186

Cameron Palmer palmerc at gfo.seagate.com
Thu Dec 25 00:23:41 MST 2003

If you are willing to snarf the data out of the prom I agree it will work.
I may have missed the beginning of the thread,,, but is someone in the
business of recovering Vonage ATAs? I may be in the market soon...

It would be interesting to see how much of the contents of the prom are
readable.

cameron.