[Asterisk-Users] FWD problems

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Wed Dec 24 14:06:01 MST 2003

> > Still, there seems to be a "you get what you pay for" theme to many of
> today's posts and this clearly applies to support on FWD.  Naybe we should
> remove the signature from * that enables FWD to identify * systems :-)

That certainly seems the case for today's theme... It is certainly the
right of any company or person to define the rules of their service.
Since I don't pay for either Asterisk or FWD then I appreciate the service
that is provided and try not to crusify them when things don't go right.
This entire VoIP is still rather experimental.  If I want guaranteed
service then I'll pay some provider for it... THEN.. and only then will a
service level be expected.

Robert