[Asterisk-Users] amaflags question

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Wed Dec 24 09:36:23 MST 2003

I am trying to configure cdr on a system. We are using nufone and I have
set amaflags=billing on both of their sections in iax.conf. Incoming
nufone calls show up in cdr with billing, but outgoing calls still show
documentation. What do I need to change? We have a handful of SIP phones,
1 X100P outside line for local, and the rest is via nufone. I don't want
inter-system calls to be marked for billing and I don't want local calls
to be marked for billing.

Thanks
dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent