[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Quality Survey.... :P

Greg Renouf grenouf at well.com
Wed Dec 24 07:54:19 MST 2003

I have 6 broken Grandstreams- out of an order of 8.  After having tested
over a dozen IP phone products, I found that Grandstream was the worst
choice of the group.

I would never recommend that anyone buys this product unless they are using
it for non-essential use.  To put it simply: Grandstream phones are complete
crap.

-GSR