[Asterisk-Users] MSN to GS - Call drops in 10 secs

Balaji NJL bajjeen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 04:12:26 MST 2003

v\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}o\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}w\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}shape {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }     i tried with other softphones. the only phone thats working with GS is Xtern. MSN and SJ doesnt work. Is this a known issue.

Thanks,
-B