[Asterisk-Users] offtopic: possible asterisk meeting saturday amsterdam

duncan duncan at impede.net
Wed Dec 24 03:49:53 MST 2003

hello everyone,

theres a bi-monthly computer fair in amsterdam on saturday and it looks
like a few asterisk users will be attending, and hopefully some more might
be able to turn up.  admittedly this probably is a bad idea to advertise
because the more asterisk people the less likely i am to find cheap AVM
Fritz ISDN cards - but what the hell.

if you feel like a chat, and want to avoid the family on saturday.
myself, fuzzycat and a few others will be at the RAI from around 10am till
1pm.

http://www.pcdumpdag.nl/

email me if you think you might make it - and i'll give you my mobile
number so we can try and arrange where to meet.  sorry for the completely
offtopic message.

duncan