[Asterisk-Users] please help - ztdummy problems

Hector Q.-datafull hcqm at datafull.com
Tue Dec 23 12:11:52 MST 2003

I have read a lot about ztdummy, but I miss something.
I don't have any digium hardware, but want to do Meetme.
I read that I need ztdummy installed in order to do a conference room.
I followed all steps to get ztdummy compiled and installed (including uncoment on makefile)
When I install the module, my * sound becomes unrecognizably choppy on every channel type,
not only meetme!
So I have been forced to uninstall the module to return my * to an usable state.
Anybody can help me to solve this?
Thanks a lot.
Hector.