AW: [Asterisk-Users] Capi Dial & outgoing msn?

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Dec 23 11:39:49 MST 2003

Hi!

> > try it without prefix (else dtag uses first msn) -
> > so if your city code is 07032 and phone no (msn) 41432
> > -> exten => _070.,1,Dial(CAPI/@41432:${EXTEN}|30|r)
> >

> > Thomas
>
> Thanks for the pointer Thomas. I removed the areacode from msn= in
> capi.conf and from the dial statement. Tried again and till no CLID.
> Stumped at this point. Perhaps my telco doesn't allow setting outgoing
> msn numbers.

If you read the CAPI documentation you'll find that @ will help you to
_hide_ your ID (this is called "CLIR") - however from your message I
understand that you want to do the opposite? So just drop the @.

If your problem persists: You might have told your telco to _always_ hide
your ID. Or maybe it's just that you need to remove the 0 before
703241432 as outgoing MSN.

Cheers, Philipp