[Asterisk-Users] Re: call files

Nick Knight nick at omniis.com
Mon Dec 22 14:47:06 MST 2003

I have tried this from the manager console and call files and it doesn't
seem to work the other way round. It will call the sip channel but not
the capi channel - in fact with capi debug this doesn't show anything
getting through

Asterisk monitor comes up twith

Attempting call on sip/nick ofr <number>@isdnout:1 (Retry 1)
Channel Sip/nick-dd98 was answered.

Then the sip call is dropped (by asterisk) then nothing!

Any others ideas???

Nick