[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to H.323 without gatekeeper

bam bam at cqm.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 12:13:52 MST 2003

I cracked the concept of how to handle incoming calls and route them to the
right context, apologies for being a little slow on the uptake.

I can now call between pots end points and netmeeting endpoints. Still
having problems with sound despite having set everything to use G711A.

POT to POT via * fine and netmeeting to netmeeting direct is OK.

NM to NM via * is silent in both directions.

NM to POT via * is silent NM to POT, but OK POT to NM i.e. the NM user can
hear the POT user but not the other way.

any pointers gratefully accepted.