[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to H.323 without gatekeeper

bam bam at cqm.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 07:07:35 MST 2003

I'm missing something here. I've put the following in extensions.conf and a
few variations thereof. I've taken the sample configs and added to them, so
when I dial 2200 from netmeeting * answers and runs me through the demo
announcements.

The pots extensions 2200 and 2107 (TDM400) work fine calling each other and
cause netmeeting to ring when I dial 3100, but the audio is one way
pots->netmeeting when I answer in netmeeting.

If it is an RTFM situation please give me a URL, pretty postcard to anyone
than can help me.

extensions.conf

[incoming-h323]

exten => 3001,1,Dial,OH323/192.153.153.64
exten => 3001,2,Busy
exten => 3001,102,Busy

[default]

include => incoming-h323