[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 200 and * issues

Richard Alexander R.Alexander at interlynx.us
Sun Dec 21 15:00:55 MST 2003

Since this thread may get the attention of snom 200 users I'll also ask
whether anybody has multiple "lines" registered to Asterisk on firmware
versions 2.02t or 2.02z ? I tried to config a snom 200 the other day
with each of the 5 "line" buttons assigned to a line and each line
registered to Asterisk.

What I found was that the registrations would fail most of the time and
the snom 200 would become very slow while the Asterisk console showed
continuous registration attempts. Deleting the registrations for Lines
2-5 allowed line 1 to register.

On 2.02t I previously noticed the snom 200 often returning BUSY HERE
when Asterisk tried to place a call to it - the phone was doing nothing.