[Asterisk-Users] 911 settings.

Nick Bachmann asterisk at not-real.org
Fri Dec 19 21:11:33 MST 2003

Andrew Thompson wrote:

> [...]
Another solution that might work is to ask the phone company to change
the address that they give the PSAP on one of your phone numbers to the
other building, and then use that for 911.

I don't know how big of a customer you are for your phone company, but
if you have more than a token number of lines they'll hopefully go for it.