[Asterisk-Users] Re: * with RADIUS

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Fri Dec 19 14:20:44 MST 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Andrew Thompson wrote:

> [...]

That is interesting. I've been approaching it from the Radius ACCOUNTING
perspective, not neccessarily the Authentication perspective, but it does
open up some interesting possibilities that I haven't fully wrapped my
brain around yet. Let me think on it, drink a few beers, play with my *
server and get back to you.

                             KP-216-121-ST