[Asterisk-Users] Re: * with RADIUS

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Thu Dec 11 10:10:02 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Shubert" <doug at accessgate.net>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: * with RADIUS

> Hello,
> We use RADIUS with a MySQL backend database server for dialup
> authentication.
> Because our accounting system is XML based, I would prefer to use one AAA
> (i.e RADIUS)
> server to provision and validate our VoIP UA's. LDAP is another AAA
solution
> we are looking at using.
> Of course a direct SQL connection from * would still work with the
backend.
> Doug

So, you would like to build at least the extension list portion of a
Dialplan from RADIUS on boot and as it changes, correct?

You would expect SIP/H323/IAX/zap-destinations to be created(or activated)
from RADIUS as well, right?

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.