[Asterisk-Users] 911 settings.

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Fri Dec 19 14:06:29 MST 2003

I would like to know if anyone has come up with a script for 911 dialing
rules that put correct information on our locations.  We have our office
in 3 different building one being our production & shipping dock.  It is
almost 2 blocks away.  We are connected with Ethernet Wireless between
the buildings and have Sip phones setup in the other 2 locations. All
the phones are working just fine.  But when they call 911 they get our
main address and not the other address's.  So we need to be able to give
the correct address to the 911 call!  This is just for our locations and
not for reselling our Asterisk server!
        \
\____\_     Ariel Batista
/        /        IS Director