[Asterisk-Users] nat router + sip phone adaptor (+adsl modem)

Dawid Mielnik D.Mielnik at elka.pw.edu.pl
Fri Dec 19 04:01:55 MST 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering whether any of you have experience/info on Cable and/or ADSL
modems that would come together with a SIP phone adaptor. What I am
interested in is something that would plug directly into you ISP's cable (be
it ethernet or adsl/phoneline), would combine a modem/router/nat such that
on the other you could simply plug in your RJ-45 cable for your PC and a
RJ-11 cable for the telephone. Something that would combine the
functionality of a (adsl modem+) router and a SIP telephone adaptor in one
box.

I would appreciate any info that you might have on this.

regards,

Dave