[Asterisk-Users] Headless Linux system for Asterisk

daryl at introspect.net daryl at introspect.net
Thu Dec 18 15:17:44 MST 2003

I would doubt that many "real" installations have monitors attached.

And whether it works or not has nothing to do with the OS or any
applications running on the machine.  It is strictly a hardware support
issue.  Most equipment should have no problems without a mouse or
keyboard if properly configured.  Most hardware can't even detect if a
monitor is attached or not.

Daryl G. Jurbala
BMPC Network Operations
Tel: +1 215 825 8401 x235