[Asterisk-Users] Zaprtc compile error - virtual device for conferencing

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 07:52:36 MST 2003

Hi,

   I don't have a zaptel device for conferencing.
   I read from the lists, that

      ztdummy and zaprtc need to be installed to get conferencing.

    I could able to compile successfully with ztdummy and when i receive the
call it says,

      -- Goto (13732,s,1)
    -- Executing MeetMe("SIP/-08118800", "1234") in new stack
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/meetme.conf': Found
WARNING[245776]: File app_meetme.c, Line 162 (build_conf): Unable to open
pseudo channel
    -- Playing 'conf-invalid' (language 'en')

    i read from the lists, that I need to install zaprtc to solve this
problem.

     when i try to compile zaprtc, which i got from

http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/downloads/zaprtc.0.0.1.tar.gz

It gives me the following error,

zaprtc.c:1077: warning: implicit declaration of function `barrier'
zaprtc.c:1078: warning: implicit declaration of function `cpu_relax'
zaprtc.c: At top level:
zaprtc.c:109: storage size of `rtc_irq_timer' isn't known
zaprtc.c:719: storage size of `rtc_fops' isn't known
zaprtc.c:107: warning: `DECLARE_WAIT_QUEUE_HEAD' declared `static' but never
defined
make: *** [zaprtc.o] Error 1

Can anyone please guide me how to compile zaprtc.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Kannaiyan