[Asterisk-Users] Any Ideas

PBX pbx at tuxnetworking.com
Thu Dec 18 06:16:48 MST 2003

Ok...

Let me give a better example.

A caller calls in and a user picks up the phone.  Then the user needs to
put the caller on hold so he can go check on something.  He would like
to press the hold button on the phone and hang the receiver up.  He can
do this, but the caller never hears MOH.  The user does what he needs to
do and comes back and picks up the receiver and press hold to release
the caller from hold.

I would like this functionality - but for the caller to hear MOH.  You
mentioned I could do some redirects via the manager interface to get the
call back if I just put in out in an extension playing MOH.

-gcc