[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Early Dial

Andres andres at telesip.net
Wed Dec 17 22:20:34 MST 2003

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 23:03, Brian West wrote:
> Stop using beta firmware... I honestly think that GrandStream needs to
> either fix the phones or stop making them.. THEY SUCKS!  I think I would
> rather eat glass than work with a grandstream phone.
We are starting to feel the same way.  After 4 months of extensive trials we
have found countless bugs.  Some have been fixed but many have not.  Worst of
all, new firmware seems to break things that worked fine on old firmware.  We
have stopped purchases completely and our now beginning trials with the
SPA2000.  I hope the SPA2000 really lives up to its promises, otherwise we
are stuck with the ATA186.  It is the only adapter that has worked flawlessly
on our network for almost 1 year now.

Regards,
Andres.