[Asterisk-Users] Seting callerID on outgoing calls

C. Maj cmaj at freedomcorpse.info
Wed Dec 17 14:38:34 MST 2003

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Anton Yurchenko waxed:

> Hello,
>
> I have a E1 with PRI signaling, is there a way to set that some of the
> channels when the call is made from them to outside PSTN, will show one
> callerID, and other group of channels will show other callerID.
>
> Right now I have it like this
>
> group=1
> callerid=7777777
> channel=1-10
>
> group=2
> callerid=8888888
> channel=11-20
>
> When I call to outside the caller id shows only the same one

You might not be able to set the callerid to anything you
like.  That would be a limitation of your E1 provider.
Probably they only let you set the callerid to numbers in
your DID block.

--Chris

--

Chris Maj <cmaj_hat_freedomcorpse_hot_info>
Pronunciation Guide:  Maj == May