[Asterisk-Users] asterisk phone card application with agi

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Dec 17 07:27:53 MST 2003

Hi!

>   i want to implement phone card application based on PIN.........
> for this i am planning to use the AGI.........
> which programming language ( c , python, java .etc) should i use? i mean
> which one is effective.

You are asking for a massive flame war... :-) How about "use what you
know and are comfortable with"?

By the way, if I recall correctly then Brian West (bkw) has a (small)
sample calling card application written in PERL on the web. Can't find
the link, but it is there. Moreover some from Poland posted on this
recently announcing a calling card application... search the list
archives.

Cheers, Philipp