[Asterisk-Users] ASTERISK X SER

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Wed Dec 17 07:03:59 MST 2003

Hi All

I´m trying to use asterisk and ser in the same box.

When i start ser my phones don´t connect with asterisk anymore.

i have two nics  in this machine 192.168.0.31/37

I need to set asterisk and ser to listen in diferente adresses or ports?

I can use the two softwares at the same time? how?

I have many problems with my nat and asterisk and i think ser can help, i read the wiki documentation on it but i´m confuse on how to do it.

Somebody can point me in the rigth direction?

Thanks!

Miklos