[Asterisk-Users] AT&T access code entry by Asterisk

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Dec 17 06:15:39 MST 2003

Hi!

> exten => _91NXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(ZAP/g1/${EXTEN}www5555555,70)
> [...]
> I need to implement this functionality in the dialplan.  Does anyone
> have any suggestions?

See if you can get this done with the help of a .call file. In that call
file you call an extension first dials out and then does something like

Wait(2)
SendDTMF()

Recently there was a user in this list that claimed that this was the
only way for him to get things working - didn't test it myself. Old
posting below.

Cheers, Philipp