[Asterisk-Users] Free Software/Open Source-Telephony-Summit 2004

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue Dec 16 09:12:53 MST 2003

Hi Philipp-

Just out of curiosity, are these types of workshops generally conducted in
German, or in English?

Cheers
Scott

London

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.

Email:          scott at evtmedia.com <mailto:scott at evtmedia.com>

http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/telephony-summit-2004/
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/avr-16.12.03-000/

We are happy to announce that the first summit on Free Software/Open
Source-telephony solutions is going to take place from January 16th till
20th in Geilenkirchen, Germany.

The event will be divided into three parts:

a developer workshop from January 16th to January 18th
a conference day (January 19th)
a tutorial day (January 20th)
There will be an exhibition during the conference and the tutorial day.

The developer workshop is free of charge and only-open for active
developers in Free Software/Open Source telephony projects. If you are
interested in participating, please contact Martin Schulte telephony-
summit-orga at guug.de.

During the one-day conference, the participating projects will give an
overview about their current status and their future goals.

In the morning of the tutorial day, people interested in using a
particular software will get an in depth-introduction to installation,
configuration and usage by their developers. In the afternoon, there's a
big "How everything works together"-tutorial.

Online-Registration is opened!