[Asterisk-Users] Free Software/Open Source-Telephony-Summit 2004

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Dec 16 08:34:38 MST 2003

Hi,

I just came across this annoncement, which is particularly interesting as
it is only 25 min away from my place... :-) Anyway, I guess the core of
this is targeted at developers mainly.

Cheers, Philipp

Free Software/Open Source-Telephony-Summit 2004

http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/telephony-summit-2004/
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/avr-16.12.03-000/

We are happy to announce that the first summit on Free Software/Open
Source-telephony solutions is going to take place from January 16th till
20th in Geilenkirchen, Germany.

The event will be divided into three parts:

a developer workshop from January 16th to January 18th
a conference day (January 19th)
a tutorial day (January 20th)
There will be an exhibition during the conference and the tutorial day.

The developer workshop is free of charge and only-open for active
developers in Free Software/Open Source telephony projects. If you are
interested in participating, please contact Martin Schulte telephony-
summit-orga at guug.de.

During the one-day conference, the participating projects will give an
overview about their current status and their future goals.

In the morning of the tutorial day, people interested in using a
particular software will get an in depth-introduction to installation,
configuration and usage by their developers. In the afternoon, there's a
big "How everything works together"-tutorial.

Online-Registration is opened!