[Asterisk-Users] Beginner couple of questions

Isianto Istiadi isianto.istiadi at adirarental.com
Mon Dec 15 19:15:57 MST 2003

Dear all,

I have some questions, I'm sure it's pretty stupid for most of you, but I need
you guys to help me. Here are my questions:
1. Music On Hold, it doesn't play any sound on the parked call or hold call.
But if I do ps-ax, it shows mpg123 .....( I forgot the exact line). I'm using
slackware 9.1
2. I have fxs 3 port, and in my zapata.conf I have included callpickup=1-4,
but I can't pick up the call.
3. Supposed I have 2 fxo cards (right now I have one already) and 3 fxs, and
one of the fxo will have two phone (running pararell), is there any way for *
to:
a. It always dial the first fxo, if the fxo is busy or is being used (have
other people conversation), will * be able to switch it to other fxo?
Here's the approximiate the conditions of the phone.
Line PSTN -- FXO

Line PSTN --FXO

Please pardon my English, and thanks for your help