[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail messages and codecs

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Dec 15 13:40:26 MST 2003

If I call to voicemail with G.711, I'm getting the unavailable message I've recorded in voicemail.
If I call to voicemail with GSM, I'm not getting my message, only thevoice's standard message
that always says user zero-zero-zero-zero regardless of extension.

Do the user need to record a message for every possible codec or do I have to read the manual?

How do I change zero-zero-zero-zero to the user's extension?

/O