[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing calls for a fancy address book app

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Dec 15 13:43:34 MST 2003

Hello,

just use the manager conduit:

Telnet to asterisk server ip_address to port 5038 (as long as you have a
login set up in manager.conf)
and send the following(what is between the  dash lines):
-----------------------------------
Action: Login
Username: user
Secret: pass

Action: Originate
Channel: SIP/123testphone
Context: default
Exten: 7275551212
Callerid: PHP_groupware_call

Action: Logoff

Works every time and it get's logged in the system too.

MATT---