[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing calls for a fancy address book app

Ludovic Drolez ldrolez at debian.org
Mon Dec 15 13:02:10 MST 2003

Hi !

I'd like to connect phpgroupware to asterisk: when a user click on a phone
number, his phone rings and he gets connected to the number he just clicked.

I've tried by putting various files in /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing, without
results (we are using SIP phones + CAPI channels).

Is there a way to do that ?
(If it's impossible (something impossible in *, LOL ?!?) I will
create an extension which the phpgroupware user should call, then it would DBGet
the number my app has DBPut when the user clicked on the number, and call it.)

Cheers,

--
Ludovic Drolez.

http://www.palmopensource.com       - The PalmOS Open Source Portal