[Asterisk-Users] DIAX, chan_capi and busy tone

Peer Oliver schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Mon Dec 15 02:36:50 MST 2003

Good day,

I am using DIAX (with IAX(1)) and try to call out using chan_capi via a
AVM C4 card.

This mostly works, but there are two problems:

1) No busy detection
2) double ringing, i.e. first I hear the generated ringtone by IAX,
after that the ringing tone generated by the phone company (or whoever
is reponsible for the regular ringing tone when you wait for someone to
pickup.)

I know I can circumvent 2) by first answering the call with in the
dial-out statement, but this seems to me to be the wrong way to go about it.

Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
the internet company