[Asterisk-Users] FAX, IAX and *....Maybe I'm dreaming...:-)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sun Dec 14 23:12:48 MST 2003

Hi Steve,

?From: "Steve Underwood" <steveu at coppice.org>
>. However, I think this has nothing to do with the
> original poster's intent.

You're right.
Let's go back to my original problem.
There is any chance to make RxFax work with any type of fax machine?
It works for me just with a single (hardware) one.
The TxFax works with all of them.

..then... we can think further, to support fax data (not fax audio) over
slow links..:-)

Thank you and best regards,
Dan
P.S. I think that RxFax and TxFax applications, together with the fax suport
in * (tone detection and routing) has a huge potential... keep up the good
work.