[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 lockups - any experiences?

Paul Mahler pmahler at signate.com
Sun Dec 14 17:59:49 MST 2003

So do I have this right?  You have a 7960 hooked up to your network. You
have a PC plugged into the second Ethernet port of the phone. This 7960
freezes.

If you move the phone somewhere else in the office, without the PC, it
doesn't freeze?  Does it freeze when it's in the same location, but the PC
isn't plugged into it? That is, does this happen only when a PC is plugged
into the phone?

Paul

Paul Mahler
mail:pmahler at signate.com