[Asterisk-Users] Two Stage Dialing for MF CAMA trunk

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:22:48 MST 2003

Looking at the code in chan_zap.c, I only see options for feature group B and
feature group D MF. The 2 stage MF signalling you are asking for isn't
implmented in the latest asterisk source code.

I would suggest you post a feature request detailing your 2 stage dialing
requirement to bugs.digium.com as 911 support is something which could be
useful to others.

Steve.