[Asterisk-Users] new CVS Checkout

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Sat Dec 13 08:41:50 MST 2003

I just updated yesterday, but I did a complete rm -Rf for all of the
following directories:
     /usr/src/zaptel
     /usr/src/zapata
     /usr/src/libpri
     /usr/src/asterisk

Then I did a new cvs checkout for all four of those items before
recompiling them (make clean; make install) in the same order.

My Asterisk now states that its running Version CVS-12/12/03-09:47:51.

Hope this helps.

Joe