[Asterisk-Users] new CVS Checkout

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sat Dec 13 07:30:40 MST 2003

Hi,

From: "rnc Info Lists" <info-lists at robertc.de>
> Today I deleted the files in the asterisk, libpri, zaptel directories that
> are in /usr/src  and did a new CVS checkout (not update).   After doing
> the "make install"s and  starting asterisk the "show version" is the same
> as before:
> Asterisk CVS-10/09/03-20:33:57 built by root at Asterisk on a i586 running
Linux

You must be sure you deleted the file .version (hidden) in the
.../src/asterisk directory.
Better delete all, including directories.
See my problem from a couple of days ago in the mail archive.

If you have just deleted the content of the asterisk, zapata, zaptel and
libpri
directories then is normal to have the same version displayed when starting
Asterisk.

Best regards,
Dan